[U-Boot-Users] bootloader on s3c2410(boot from NAND)

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jun 16 11:26:25 CEST 2005

In message <50c9a225050616020578d173fa at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> i am porting on s3c2410, but i have not see s3c2410 directory in
> /board/, so there is someone make the directory refer to smdk2410.

I really cannot parse this. Sorry. You ust not expect  any  processor
specific  code  in a board directory - only board specfic code should
be there. Processor specific code is in the cpu/* direcotories only.

> maybe i can change my question ashow can i port uboot on s3c2410(boot
> from nand) on the new version of u-boot-1.1.2?

1) u-boot-1.1.2 is not a new version; it is very  old,  and  you  can
   more or less consider it as obsolete.

   In any case you should NOT base any current work on such old code.
   Please use top-of-tree in CVS instead.

2) U-Boot includes support for the s3c2410 processor on the  SMDK2410
   evaluation  board.  If  you  have  such  a  board, then no port is
   necessary. If you have different hardware, than youy  do  have  to
   port U-Boot; see the README for details.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Where people stand is not as important as which way they face.
        - Terry Pratchett & Stephen Briggs, _The Discworld Companion_