[U-Boot-Users] [Patch][CVS] Adjust CFG_CMD_ECHO as default ENV setting

Sam Song samsongshu at yahoo.com.cn
Sun Jun 19 16:37:19 CEST 2005

Hi list,

Attached patch makes up a fix on CFG_CMD_ECHO. To
avoid breaking exists boards, I adjust "echo" as a
default command with aggreement of Wolfgang.

For the sake of it's effect on all boards, pls check
this one more carefully. About 12 boards related
was fixed as well. Fix policy is that if
CONFIG_CMD_DFL is used, CFG_CMD_ECHO shouldn't
be redefined. Did I fix too much or not enough?
Ideas pls...

Sorry for the late. I just made my PC get CVS tree:-(
CVS hasn't supported proxy. It brings me some troubles
more or less.

Thanks for all your concern,

Sam

CHANGELOG: