[U-Boot-Users] Porting to PXA270

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Jun 20 12:36:21 CEST 2005

In message <6515B0F6EA9C7641B54C65BA944CC41501D10535 at ABGEX01E.abg.fsc.net> you wrote:

>          I am new to u-boot and have to port it to PXA270 on a custom
> designed board.
> Can you give me pointers on where and how to start.

Start reading the README and the manual, especially the FAQ section.

> ------_=_NextPart_001_01C57580.8AF99BE5
>
> <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN">
> <HTML>

And read the Netiquette, too. Please don't post HTML.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Brontosaurus Principle: Organizations  can  grow  faster  than  their
brains  can manage them in relation to their environment and to their
own physiology: when this occurs, they are an endangered species.
                                                - Thomas K. Connellan