[U-Boot-Users] question : How to get rid of compiling the network part

Tomko tomko at avantwave.com
Tue Jun 21 12:28:41 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I am porting the uboot and i want to get  rid of the network component
at this moment, there is a function cs8900_get_enetaddr () at the
start_armboot() of lib_arm/board.c (my program often hangs inside), i
have set in my board/xxx.c that #undef CONFIG_DRIVER_CS8900 but after
all many error from net/net.c occur . I there therefore set :
#define CONFIG_COMMANDS \
           (            & ~CFG_CMD_NET \
            )
in order to get rid of the comilation of the network part, but the
compiler keep on compiling the network part and many errors occur, do
anyone know how to solve this problem ?

Regards,
TOM