[U-Boot-Users] u-boot r1 machine type value to AT91RM9200 2.6.12 kernel

Dikhoff at gmx.de Dikhoff at gmx.de
Thu Jun 23 11:06:07 CEST 2005

Hello,
I tried to use the linux 2.6.12  release for AT91RM9200, but when I started
with u-boot 1.1.2 the Kernel stopped.
I can configure a working kernel with the option 'config NAKED_Boot= y ',
but
with this option it's not possible to pass any bootarguments to the kernel.
How can I pass the corret R1 value for the machine type ('0xfb') from u-boot
1.1.2  to the kernel?
The last working kernel in combination with u-boot was 2.6.12rc4. What
changes in the u-boot source do I have to maintain relating to these boot
options? Or is it possible to pass the r1 value in between the 'bootargs' of
the u-boot enviroment?

Any help would be appreciated
Regards
Sascha