[U-Boot-Users] BDI2000-virgin board

Ted Hill tedhill3 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 13:22:46 CEST 2005

Hi,

I need a help with BDI2000(MPC8266) --which i think almost everyone here use--, can BDI2000 treat with a virgin board? a not erased Flash?

assume a flash all programmed with zero , so all the first 256 bytes of flash are zero , and if cpu reads these configuration bytes it will be set incorrectly, is such flash programable by BDI2000?

(We developed a custom board. My flash should get FF for all bytes if erased. , I have a BDIPro and when I dump the flash, it's all zero ,it could not be erased nor programmed. what could I do, and what's my problem?)

Best regards,
Ted.