[U-Boot-Users] Config file MPC8241

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jun 23 13:23:44 CEST 2005

In message <003101c577e5$78cec4c0$3000a8c0 at rakesh> you wrote:

> Can You pl suggest me which config file I can use for mpc8541? Can I go for
> MPC8245 itself?

Which sort of config file are you talking about? There is  no  config
file  for  a  specific  processor, only configuration for boards. And
obviously you cannot just take one board config file and expect it to
work on different hardware.

Read the README, and RTFM.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
In English, every word can be verbed.  Would that it were  so  in our
programming languages.