[U-Boot-Users] generating a u-boot Linux image for PXA255

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Jun 24 09:47:27 CEST 2005

In message <MPEAJFOFNNOAIMOHBACIGECIEBAA.gl4jalopi at earthlink.net> you wrote:
> Sorry, I searched and didn't find any.  I found a mkimage line added to a
> ppc make file for the 'cray' development board, but nothing for an arm
> target.

Please learn to quote properly. Don't top-post/full-quote.

What is so difficult about finding boards with PXA255?

Trivial approach:

	-> grep PXA255 include/configs/*
	include/configs/pleb2.h:#define CONFIG_PXA250           1       /* This is an PXA255 CPU    */
	include/configs/xaeniax.h:#define CONFIG_PXA250         1       /* This is an PXA255 CPU    */

There you go...

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I mean, I . . . think to understand you, I just don't know  what  you
are saying ...                        - Terry Pratchett, _Soul Music_