[U-Boot-Users] the definition of CONFIG_NET_MULTI

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Jun 27 10:25:32 CEST 2005

In message <513824942.20050627112057 at gmail.com> you wrote:

> I'm a newbie of u-boot. Anyone please tell me a clear definition of
> CONFIG_NET_MULTI? I cant find it in README/CHANGELOG.

You #define CONFIG_NET_MULTI to enable  support  for  more  than  one
ethernet  interface.  This  allows  for  example to switch interfaces
and/or to automatically try another interface if a  network  download
is failing.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
And now remains  That we find out the cause of this effect, Or rather
say, the cause of this defect...           -- Hamlet, Act II, Scene 2