[U-Boot-Users] [Newbie] MPC8280 FCC internal loopback test

Srivatsan CR Srivatsan.CR at in.flextronics.com
Mon Jun 27 16:03:09 CEST 2005

Dear all,

       We are having a MPC8280 based Rattler board with ethernet configured
on FCC1. We are writing some POST tests for the board. For Ethernet we
thought of running an internal loopback test.

       We took the eth_loopback_test() in ether_fcc.c as the template and
did the necessary modification(s) majorly it was to change the mode
register. We are able to see that the initialization of FCC1 is happening
properly. But the result printed always says that the transmitted packet is
0 and received packet is 0. Is there something we are missing ? Expecting
your help.

With Thanks and Best Regards,
C.R.Srivatsan