[U-Boot-Users] lubbock patch: ram, flash, ethernet

David Brownell david-b at pacbell.net
Fri Mar 11 03:21:10 CET 2005

U-Boot support for Lubbock still needs some work, but this fixes
a few of the more blatant problems.  I look forward to replacing
that crufty old "BLOB" with a shiny new U-Boot.  :)

I saw some email archived from about 10 months back saying that
the TFTP timeout/retry problems went away given PXA timer updates,
but like the ethernet patch that was also needed, a patch wasn't
posted or merged.  Maybe someone who has unmerged PXA updates has
the relevant code ready to merge?

- Dave