[U-Boot-Users] more on booting uboot from flash on a memec evaluation board

Peter Ryser Peter.Ryser at xilinx.com
Tue Mar 22 07:51:40 CET 2005

Keep in mind that the ML300 board is "special" because it does not have
flash on the board and always "boots" from System ACE CF. To make use of
u-boot on that board an ACE file containing u-boot is loaded by System
ACE CF into main memory and u-boot is started from there. The IIC EEPROM
on the board is used as storage space for the environment.

- Peter