[U-Boot-Users] Error compiling/linking

Daniel Ann ktdann at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 13:31:06 CEST 2005

Gotcha. I've done exactly what you said, and finally got it compiled.
But the way I've done it, is not really comforting if you know what I
mean.

After trying the compilation from the command line, I've found out the
powerpc-linux-objdump was okay. But had segmentation fault during
powerpc-linux-ld.
So, doing rather simple trial and error method, I've got it compiled
after removing line which reads "-Map u-boot.map".

So, here is my concern, what exactly have I removed ?

I've got a feeling I'm running around blind folded, so any tips and
hints on this would be much appreciated.

Also, if that line is causing the compilation error, where do you
think I should start looking ?

Thanks heaps.

--
Daniel