[U-Boot-Users] loadb (kermit) with hyperterminal in windows XP

Wayne Lee wnlee at cad.csie.ncku.edu.tw
Tue May 3 18:34:55 CEST 2005

Actually, I read the u-boot README and DULG document.
I can connect u-boot with _real_ kermit.

The kermit says it can escape by "crtl-FS".
However, I cannot find the FS key and cannot send file to u-boot.

I know my problem is a bit stupid, but it really confused me.  :(
Could anyone guide me where is the key?

Thanks.
Wayne