[U-Boot-Users] How to use -v option in mkimage?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat May 7 09:57:29 CEST 2005

In message <427C3B06.4070907 at chol.com> you wrote:
> How to use -v option in mkimage?

You use it by adding it to the command line, or by omitting it.

> In mkimage.c, 'v' parameter increase to 'vflag' value.
>
> I don't know that's mean.

Well, if you looked *this* up in the source code, why didn't you also
look up where vflag is referenced in the code?

Like in so many other tools "-v" meand "verbose". In  mkimage,  there
is not much verbosity added, though.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
:       I've tried (in vi) "g/[a-z]\n[a-z]/s//_/"...but that doesn't
: cut it.  Any ideas?  (I take it that it may be a two-pass sort of solution).
In the first pass, install perl. :-) Larry Wall <6849 at jpl-devvax.JPL.NASA.GOV>