[U-Boot-Users] KPIT GNUSH compiler not sufficient to compile U-Boot under Cygwin

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at mindspring.com
Tue May 31 15:38:36 CEST 2005

  i went through something very much like this problem a while back,
where the KPIT compiler was too dense to follow proper cygwin drive
mappings.

  from memory (i don't have the system in front of me at the moment),
i just created my cygwin home directory on d:\home, and set my
environment HOME variable to d:\home\rday.

  in short, i set up cygwin and my home directory to not rely on any
cygwin drive mapping, and that seemed to work.  go figure.

rday