[U-Boot-Users] 答复: 答复: [U-Boot-Users] How to program flash of omap5912osk with usb?

Ziqi He hyrdmhzq at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 04:29:19 CET 2005

In message <436b4438.170ad454.6576.fffff10d at mx.gmail.com> you wrote:

> Kermit is a terminal which download kernel through serial port, but I need

> [Kermit can do a lot more, bit this is off topic here.]

> terminal which can download kernel through USB port because I can not
> download kernel through serial port in this project. what kind of terminal
> shall I use?

> I already told you that you can implement a usbtty device which  acts
> like a serial port on the host side.

> Please re-read my posting.

> Best regards,

> Wolfgang Denk

After implementing support for USB-based console ("setenv stdout usbtty;
setenv stdin usbtty") through serial port, I want to download kernel to
flash through USB port. So I connected USB port and typed the command loadb
using the terminal named Hyperterminal in Windows. But I found that the
kernel had been downloaded to flash through serial port rather than USB
port. If I cut down the connection between host serial port and target
serial port, I can not type any command. How can I deal with this problem.

Best regards,

Ziqi He