[U-Boot-Users] U-Boot and 64260 ethernet controller.

sjhill at realitydiluted.com sjhill at realitydiluted.com
Mon Nov 7 17:18:10 CET 2005

Greetings.

I was curious if anyone had experienced an issue I am having with
the ethernets on the Discovery I chip (64260). Essentially, I am
bringing up new hardware with U-Boot and I am able to get the
ethernets initialized, I can start sending a ping, I see the ARP
request go over the wire from my board, I see the ARP reply come
back, but my ethernets never get any packets. All I get are a
bunch of Rx Resource Errors with no packets received. I should note
that a custom and closed source bootloader is already successfully
working and booting Linux. I have everything working except for the
ethernets. If anyone has some insight, I would be very grateful. I
am using a 750 CXe processor with this board. Thanks.

-Steve