[U-Boot-Users] Time Base register definitions inccorrect in asm-ppc/processor.h

Mike Wellington mike.b.wellington at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 04:22:07 CET 2005

Architecture-specific definition files  such as

include/asm-ppc/processor.h

should be complete and correct, whether u-boot ,( or whatever
app,) uses every single register and value defined in them or not.

Otherwise name the file something else  like

"include/asm-ppc/u-boot-centric.h"

That way people will have some inkling that the include file they are
reading is not technically complete or accurate.

Regards,

-mike wellington