[U-Boot-Users] [Patch] Clean up lvalues in two places for gcc 4.0

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Oct 13 16:52:48 CEST 2005

Dear Jerry,

in message <434E4702.6020203 at smiths-aerospace.com> you wrote:

> Attached is a patch I did last night (2005-10-12) to fix two places
> where gcc 4.0 refused to compile due to the lvalue constructs no longer
> being supported.  The patches compile, I have not executed the resulting
> code: please double-check for correctness.

Sorry. Parallel work.

> Clean up lvalue issues for gcc 4.0
> Patch by Jerry Van Baren, 12 October 2005

We implemented similar fixes before, as well as many other  necessary
changes. Just checked in.

Thanks anyway.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The only way you could make a happy  marriage  is  by  cuttin'  their
heads  off  as  soon  as  they say `I do', yes? You can't make happi-
ness...                           - Terry Pratchett, _Witches Abroad_