[U-Boot-Users] Re: "go addr" Question...

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Sep 6 21:40:44 CEST 2005

In message <6.1.1.1.0.20050906130344.01ec0300 at ptg1.spd.analog.com> you wrote:

> Ok - maybe I am missing something - do you expect U-Boot to be cached? i.e.

I can't parse that. The decision if icache and/or dcache  are  turned
on depent on the hardare and the implementation; see the README.

> the polling of the serial line - if that is in cache when someone says "go"
> - where is that flushed?

I can't parse that either. What is "that", please? I  just  explained
to  you  that  after a serial doenload (using loads or lobd commands)
the area where the downloaded code was stored gets flushed.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
It is not best to swap horses while crossing the river.
- Abraham Lincoln