[U-Boot-Users] Linux-Hangs

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Apr 9 23:51:11 CEST 2006

In message <21c86c970604080543q791e61c7mdb67fdc2683662c4 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I'm now trying with Non-XIP-Image. I am getting the Same.

Please provide logs.

I hope you changes the load address /entry point address as needed?

> 1) I have a small doubt in ATAG. While passing the command line argument
> through 'theKernel', where will be the control passed in the kernel. I mean
> which function.

HWat do you mean? In U-Boot? In Linux?

> 2) Is Control Register and ATAG both are same in Kernel? I couldn't find
> ATAG in kernel comments i found only the Control Register.

What's "Control Register"?

For Linux booting details please see the FAQ  and  documents  on  the
linuxarm web site.

> ------=_Part_16457_28377138.1144500191376

AND STOP POSTING HTML!!!!

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.