[U-Boot-Users] BDI vs. Lauterbach

David Snowdon David.Snowdon at nicta.com.au
Wed Apr 12 09:54:09 CEST 2006

G'Day all,

Many thanks for all the discussion regarding BDI and Lauterbach. It
sounds like the Lauterbach has the edge over the BDI in some ways,
but whether its a 2x-the-cost edge is difficult to work out.

I thought I had the powers-that-be convinced on the Lauterbach until
someone suggested the Wind-River and Greenhills tools (in front of
management). I'm now back to the drawing board: comparing these tools
via the information available on the 'net is difficult because they
all claim to do the same things. Have any of you had positive or
negative experiences with either of those two company's products?

Please ignore if I'm pushing the friendship too far... ;-).

Dave.

--
David Snowdon
Research Engineer