[U-Boot-Users] USB Storage Device(s) not found

Rodolfo Giometti giometti at linux.it
Wed Apr 12 15:37:19 CEST 2006

On Tue, Apr 11, 2006 at 04:51:09PM +0200, Rodolfo Giometti wrote:

> I'm just working on USB support for mips au1100 based board.

After looking better at the code I found that file
"cpu/mips/au1x00_usb_ohci.c" is derived from
"cpu/arm920t/at91rm9200/usb_ohci.c". The differences are very minimal
so I think the problem is during USB controller setup...

Doing:

   (Re)start USB...
   USB:   scanning bus for devices...
         USB device not responding, giving up (status=20)
   2 USB Device(s) found
          scanning bus for storage devices... 0 Storage Device(s) found

so I think that the system found the USB key but cannot connect with
it. In fact removing the USB pen the system say "1 USB Device(s)
found".

May someone help me in understanding why this happens? I'm not a
OpenHCI guru :) and perhaps some good suggestions may help me in
finding the solution!

Thanks in advance,

Rodolfo

GNU/Linux Solutions                  e-mail:    giometti at enneenne.com
Linux Device Driver                             giometti at gnudd.com
Embedded Systems                     		giometti at linux.it
UNIX programming                     phone:     +39 349 2432127