[U-Boot-Users] U-boot 1.1.3 support Bzip2 compression?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Aug 2 10:45:37 CEST 2006

In message <00bf01c6b60d$f644c550$c9010165 at ClareHuang> you wrote:

> My platform is OMAP5912osk.
> In /u-boot-1.1.3/include/configs/omap5912osk.h, if I use the original > config :

Please try using current code, i. e. top of git repository.

> ------=_NextPart_000_00BC_01C6B650.FE532AA0

And NEVER post HTML on this list!!

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
How many seconds are there in a year? If I tell you there are 3.155 x
10^7, you won't even try to remember it. On the other hand, who could
forget that, to within half a percent, pi seconds is a nanocentury.
                                                - Tom Duff, Bell Labs