[U-Boot-Users] pcf8563 RTC access; undefined CFG_I2C_RTC_ADDR

Ken.Fuchs at bench.com Ken.Fuchs at bench.com
Fri Aug 18 04:40:33 CEST 2006

I configured pcf8563 RTC, I2C, date, and the I2C
command for a PPC board.  When I compiled U-Boot,
CFG_I2C_RTC_ADDR used by pcf8563.c was undefined.

What is the recommended way of determining the
correct value of CFG_I2C_RTC_ADDR for pcf8563.c
and a PPC board?  I simply want to be able to set
and read my RTC using U-Boot.

(I searched for an answer via google and I also
searched the u-boot-users mailing list archive,
but I was unable to find a answer.  Sorry.)

Sincerely,

Ken Fuchs