[U-Boot-Users] Breakage of board ports on new features.

Timur Tabi timur at freescale.com
Mon Dec 4 18:54:39 CET 2006

Kumar Gala wrote:

> I have a patch to remove CONFIG_MPC8349 since its redundant with
> CONFIG_MPC834X and CONFIG_MPC834X makes more sense to me.

Grepping the code for CONFIG_MPC8349 brings up dozens of references, most of
them in immap_83xx.h.  I just received a patch from Dave Liu that eliminates
most of those, but it's a huge patch and will take me time to review.

Are you saying that everywhere there's a CONFIG_MPC8349, CONFIG_MPC834X would
also work?

--
Timur Tabi
Linux Kernel Developer @ Freescale