[U-Boot-Users] Hi, I am new to U-Boot, how do I get started?

Li Yang-r58472 LeoLi at freescale.com
Thu Jun 1 09:09:33 CEST 2006

First you should find a reference or a baseline for your porting, which is
a board similar to your board.  And you should focus on board/ and
include/configs directories.  Most board porting only need to have board
initialization code under board/{board_name}/ and a config file
include/configs/{board_name}.h

ps: do not use HTML on this maillist.

Best Regards,
Leo