[U-Boot-Users] Source Code reading tool

Madhu Saravana Sibi Govindan ssshayagriva at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 20:52:58 CEST 2006

Hello all,

I have been browsing through the u-boot source code for sometime now.
U-boot code is filled with ifdefs and ifndefs and I found it a little
difficult to go back to my board.h definition file to see the flags.

Is there a source code browsing tool, which given my set of #defines,
that will through out the unnecessary code and show me only the needed
code? I know that the "c" preprocessor could be used or may be, some
perl/python script. I wanted to know if there was a tool that already
did this.

Regards,
G.Sibi