[U-Boot-Users] 1.1.4 and 2.6 kernel

Andrea Gimignani agimignani at dasistemi.it
Tue Jun 27 15:06:03 CEST 2006

If I'm not wrong, the 2.4 MTD driver and the 2.6 MTD driver is slightly
different.
In fact in 2.4 you have /dev/mtd0 and /dev/mtdblock0 representing the whole
flash.
In 2.6 /dev/mtd0 and /dev/mtdblock0 represent the first partition.

So maybe you can try with root=/dev/mtdblock3.

No hints regarding the console issue.

Bye,
ilGimmy