[U-Boot-Users] booting wince nk.nb0 on uboot

Shiju Mathew mshiju at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 22:06:11 CEST 2006

Hi,
I have a pxa270 based board. We have both linux and wince running on the
system. Right now we are using uboot to boot linux and eboot to boot wince.
We want to use uboot to boot both linux and wince. I read a few post in this
mailing list regarding wince booting and one of them says that uboot
supports wince nk.nb0 format. I tried this format as below but just got a
message "Starting application at 0xa0100000".

tftp 0xa0100000 NK.nb0
go 0xa0100000

Has anyone successful in booting wince images using uboot. I am not sure
whether i need to modify any configuration parameters for wince image
build.I am using uboot-1.1.3

Thanks,
Shiju