[U-Boot-Users] Detailed documents......

Truong, Loc l-truong at ti.com
Thu Mar 30 16:55:02 CEST 2006

Sorry my statement was incorrect. I meant "submitted back to the Denx"
as we did with the omap 5912OSK, etc. This is to address the specific
needs from Mehul in his email.
This product is still under development so the port is not finalized. As
with our other products we always include the u-boot source of the port
with the distribution.
Regards,
Loc