[U-Boot-Users] PXA27x USB support?

Rodolfo Giometti giometti at linux.it
Fri May 5 12:26:26 CEST 2006

On Fri, May 05, 2006 at 12:58:07AM +0200, Markus Klotzbücher wrote:

> David Snowdon <daves at cse.unsw.edu.au> writes:
>
> > Has anyone given PXA27X USB support a go? If not, I'm probably going
> > to need to have a crack. Anyone else have a need for it? Any sage
> > words of advice from someone who's looked at USB for another platform?
>
> Not exactly the PXA27x but its successor monahans, which is more or less
> identical regarding usb. I started of from the arm920t s3c24x0 usb_ohci
> driver and it required few changes such as modifying the OHCI base
> register and clock setup to compile and detect the root
> hub.

I have the same problem for a MIPS CPU. My driver starts from arm920t
one and also my drive recognize the Root hub but not the USB
devices...

I think the problem is on the driver itself instead of the several
platforms port. :)

Ciao,

Rodolfo

GNU/Linux Solutions                  e-mail:    giometti at enneenne.com
Linux Device Driver                             giometti at gnudd.com
Embedded Systems                     		giometti at linux.it
UNIX programming                     phone:     +39 349 2432127