[U-Boot-Users] Intel P30, HowTo?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat May 13 15:29:58 CEST 2006

In message <20060512145007.GA30889 at synertronixx3> you wrote:

> This was by accident and I bounced a copy to ML immediately.
> Weird is it doesn't show up here yet o_O

Once more one of SourceForge's "services". See for example here:

	by sc8-sf-list1.sourceforge.net with esmtp (Exim 4.30)
	id 1FectN-0005IC-GF
	for u-boot-users at lists.sourceforge.net; Fri, 12 May 2006 12:01:37 -0700

Nearly 17 hours of delay  just  between  two  internal  mail  servers
there...

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
PLEASE NOTE: Some Quantum Physics Theories Suggest That When the Con-
sumer Is Not Directly Observing This Product, It May Cease  to  Exist
or Will Exist Only in a Vague and Undetermined State.