[U-Boot-Users] Re: sypcr double written

Antonio Di Bacco antonio.dibacco at aruba.it
Thu May 25 21:39:24 CEST 2006

> It's even worse.It's a top post / fuull quote again.
>
> PLEASE READ THE NETIQUETTE! ......

I didn't mean to hurt you, what I did was not by intention. I have a great
esteem for you, for what you do and an example to follow for me.
Now I read something about how awful is top-posting. I will always answer
inline.

> "U-Boot" does not probe anything. It's the  flash  driver  in  U-Boot
> that  deals with flash, and my question was which one you use. ...

This is my first experience with u-boot and linux. I know that some questions
are annoying. Anyway I didn't choose any flash driver. My u-boot
configuration file: include/configs/MYBOARD.h doesn't contain anything about
a possible flash driver then I believe that a CFI driver is being used. I'm
going to put a trace inside WATCHDOG_RESET() just to see if it is being
called.

Sorry again,
Bye,
Antonio.