[U-Boot-Users] Which configuration?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed May 31 11:50:16 CEST 2006

In message <20060531075245.64790 at gmx.net> you wrote:

> I would like to update the U-Boot of my embedded jukebox. It has a

You mention "update", i. e. there is  already  a  version  of  U-Boot
installed.

> PPC 405 CPU without FPU. I was reading the documentation on the denx
> site and the README in the source distribution, but I did not really
> find out which configuration would best fit me.

Why dopn;t you just check with the source tree you received for  your
device?  You  did  receive  one,  or  at  least  a link where you can
download it, right?

What's the name of your device?

> Can you please point me to some good documentation? What are TQM8xxl
> boards and how do I find out, whether or not I have one?

TQM8xxL modues are MPC8xx based systems; they have nothing to do with
your 405 based system.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
All your people must learn before you can reach for the stars.
	-- Kirk, "The Gamesters of Triskelion", stardate 3259.2