[U-Boot-Users] Sector size with CFI driver?

Stefan Roese sr at denx.de
Wed Nov 1 14:05:25 CET 2006

Hi Timur,

On Tuesday 31 October 2006 21:00, Timur Tabi wrote:
> And the 1.1.5 version says:
>
> Bank # 1: CFI compatible FLASH (16 port width with 16 chip width)
> Command set is AMD/Fujitsu standard. Driver is polling DQ6 for status
> checking. Size: 8 MB in 135 Sectors

Hmmm. I have never seen this message in U-Boot and can't find it in the
current source code (something like "Command set is AMD/Fujitsu standard").
Could be that I am missing something here.

Please confirm that you are using the "official" git version of U-Boot and not
any other repository. I suspect that you have an "updated" CFI driver not
available in the official U-Boot version or a board specific FLASH driver.

Best regards,
Stefan