[U-Boot-Users] Reg. porting to pT-110 (ARM7TDMI??)

Jeff Mock jeff at mock.com
Fri Nov 10 16:35:35 CET 2006

I know a bit about the picoturbo core, I'm pretty sure that is a
regulation v4 implementation of the ARM architecture.  It should be
equivalent to the "TDMI" type of ARM processor like the ARM7TDMI.

I thought picoturbo signed over all of the pt-1xx assets over to ARM as
part of the patent lawsuit resolution and ARM killed the design?  What
is this board you have?  Is it something old or did the picoturbo
designs come back to life?

jeff