[U-Boot-Users] IBM750GX with MV64460 bridge

Roel Loeffen roel.loeffen at prodrive.nl
Sun Oct 1 20:12:25 CEST 2006

Hello U-Boot users/porters,

Has anyone already ported U-Boot for a board with a IBM750GX and a MV64460 bridge. We are doing this right now, but if anyone has already done this we'd like to start with this code.

Besides to this, has anyone ever thought about making a clean driver of all the Marvell/Galileo stuff in U-Boot, it is now all over the board directories, which makes it very messy.
We are planning to do this at least for our boards, but if someone already has done some effort hear please let me know.

Thanks, Roel