[U-Boot-Users] Codesourcery Coldfire Compiler.

John.Jeffers at bjservices.com John.Jeffers at bjservices.com
Wed Sep 13 00:20:08 CEST 2006

Wolfgang hinted that he used codesourcery gcc for Coldfire.  I know now
the GCC 3.4 based cc1 and as packages seem to no longer work with GCC 4.1
preprocessors (and per a few web pages) (SuSE 10.1) they do not run the
test suites that worked on 9.3 (and cannot pull libraries for me).  I may
of course be completely wrong.  But since Wolfgang hinted....

I would thank the group for telling me for U-Boot 1.1.4 from git should
the uClinux or ELF GCC package be used from Codesourcery?  (-m5307) 5235
processor naturally for Linux.

Cheers John

John Jeffers P.Eng. , MS1074
Software Applications Engineering