[U-Boot-Users] Testing todays u-boot-fdt

Jerry Van Baren gvb.uboot at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 05:40:14 CEST 2007

Wolfgang Grandegger wrote:
> Hi Jerry,
>
> I gave the fdtlib of your git://cideas.us/pub/scm/u-boot/u-boot-fdt.git
> a try on my Icecube board. I got it built with the attached patch.
> libfdt was actually not made and the second hunk fixes a warning
> (=bug?). Then I was able to read and list a blob in memory:

[snip]

> And "fdt mknode" seems not to be implemented.
>
> Am I doing something wrong?
>
> Wolfgang.

I missed the last statement/question earlier: yes, fdt mknode is not
implemented.  I got a little carried away and put that in the help
prematurely.  I've added it to my "ToDo" list.

Unfortunately, I implemented a "move" command which collides on the
first letter with "mknode". :-(  ...and I was being so good at keeping
the commands unique in the first letter.

Best regards,
gvb