[U-Boot-Users] Anyone using a Wind River SBC8560

Mark Pilant Mark.Pilant at mintera.com
Thu Apr 26 18:05:25 CEST 2007

Hello again.

I still have not made any progress trying to get u-boot to run
on our Wind River eval card.  (It always hangs trying to set up
the CPM SCC for serial I/O.)

Has anyone built a u-boot image for this (WR SBC8560) card?  If
so I would very much like to compare notes to find out what I
am doing wrong.  It is probably something simple, but so far, I
have not been able to find my error.

I know the card works because I have been able to build the stock
Wind River boot loader/VxWorks and load/run them on the card.

Thanks in advance.

- Mark

This email message and any attachments are confidential and may contain information which is proprietary to Mintera Corporation. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Mintera Corporation immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an email to postmaster at mintera.com -- and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. Thank you.