[U-Boot-Users] diagnosis Test

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Aug 3 09:34:16 CEST 2007

In message <CE54F2377C0FB8439A290BF5A88BF13D05785B99 at CHN-HCLT-EVS01.HCLT.CORP.HCL.IN> you wrote:

> I want to know how POST have been implemented in UBoot code.
> How the diagnosis test are done for UART,USB, I2C, CPU, ETHERNET and
> MEMORY.

Well, please read the source code. It's all there.

> The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only.

By posting a message with this disclaimer to a  public  mailing  list
that  gets  archived  with  free  access  to  the  whole internet you
explicitely violate your own company's security policy. Please  don't
do this again, or I'll report this to your managment.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Unsichtbar macht sich die Dummheit, indem sie immer  größere  Ausmaße
annimmt.                             -- Bertold Brecht: Der Tui-Roman