[U-Boot-Users] RAMDisk on MPC5200

Jon Smirl jonsmirl at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 03:22:46 CEST 2007

On 8/17/07, Jon Smirl <jonsmirl at gmail.com> wrote:
> > And now you expect that we guess what "bcmd_net"  might  be  on  your
> > system,  and  all teh other relevant environment settings? I'm afraid
> > my crystal ball is in dire need of an ectoplasmic upgrade. :-)

I'm starting to get a clue - I've only had my board eight hours. Is
the uboot on the board too old to support the dtb parameter on bootm
causing the dtb to be interpreted as a ramdisk instead?

U-Boot 1.1.4-mpc5200b-2 (Dec  5 2006 - 14:22:56)

I think there is a kernel config parameter for handling older uboots.

--
Jon Smirl
jonsmirl at gmail.com