[U-Boot-Users] Changes to U-Boot Development Process

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Jan 26 10:54:31 CET 2007

In message <27d85ee10701260031s5a67f074x3bee8c4590df97e1 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> So does custodian have permission to push his commit into the official
> repository or the present maintainers are still responsible for
> pulling all of the subpart trees regularly and integrate into upstream
> repository?

The custodians will have their own repository, from where I will pull
it into the official repo. But we  intend  to  host  the  custodian's
repositories  (or  at least an automatically updated copy) all on the
same server, so it will be possible for everyone to access this  code
even if the merging in the official tree should get delayed.

At lest that's the current theory. We'll probably  learn  what  works
bet when we are on that way.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I've got to get something inside me. Some coffee  or  something.  And
then the world will somehow be better.
                                     - Terry Pratchett, _Men at Arms_