[U-Boot-Users] How console redirection is done

yasosyaso yasothabalanr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 08:05:34 CEST 2007

Actually here I want to do console redirection through USB port.

To do that first I want to know how serial console redirection is done in
the UBOOT code.
i.e., how in uboot the "serial console redirection" is implemented.

For console redirection there should be some code, somewhere in the UBoot.
I want to know how and where(in file,in which function) the console
redirection is implemented.
[I have found how the configuration is done for console redirection]

Thanks
yaso