[U-Boot-Users] boot kernel hanags with u-boot

rameah nathan rameshnathan007 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 09:00:34 CEST 2007

Hi ,
   I have booted my kernel (montavista) using flattened device tree that i
supply as third argument in bootm command through U-boot .But kernel hangs
after uncompressing the kernel and ramdisk image and i have attached the
screen shot as attachment , of it for your reference.Infact ihave checked
IMAP_ADDR and CFG_IMMR both are same in my case.Can anyone help me out where
exactly i am going wrong.I could be of great help if anyone reply me ASAP as
we already running out of time.
Regards,
K.V.Ramesh