[U-Boot-Users] Blocking network in ixp425

Teemu Keskinarkaus Teemu.Keskinarkaus at cc-systems.com
Tue Jun 5 10:49:23 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'm working with the ixp425 based system. The u-boot is also working
fine except I noticed that the network calls like eth_rx is blocking.
That creates problem with the software that has to work with the U-boot
because whole system is block and timing and stuff won't work.

I know that some systems have non-blocking network functions (like the
one where I took the software that I'm working on with ixp425) so is it
possible to get them for ixp425 too? Can it be done by configuration or
does it need some code changes?

For reason beyond me I have to use base version 1.1.2, but I can take
some stuff from newer version if it's required to get the non-blocking
network commands to work.

Thanks.

Teemu K.