[U-Boot-Users] Starting new board in u-boot (ARM/Davinci based)

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Fri Jun 15 13:37:15 CEST 2007

I am looking at starting to develop support for the Lyrtech Small Form
Factor SDR board. This board has an ARM processor. There are several set
of patches floating about for Davinci boards, mostly aimed at the EVM
board. Unfortunately, the SFF Lyrtech board boots from NAND so th EVM
patches aren't so good :)

I would like to start building support for Lyrtech board in such a way
it would be easy to add support for other Davinci boards. Is there an
example of how to add support for a group of boards related by
processor? There is still a lot of common initialization code that
should be shared.

I've got git going and have started reviewing the coding style documents.

Philip