[U-Boot-Users] question from a new guy

朱洪亮 aspirefhaha at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 05:48:12 CEST 2007

Hi, I am new to U-Boot and I get some questions when i port U-Boot to my
board with lpc2220
the memory map is
      0x00000000->interrupt table
      0x40000000->internal ram  64K
      0x80000000->external nor flash 8M
      0x81000000->external ram 1M
and TEXT_BASE=0x81000000
i use H_jtag to burn my u-boot.bin to 0x80000000 , then start my board,the
code at 0x80000000 in flash first copy itself to 0x81000000 , and remmap the
interrupt table to 0x80000000,so far I think the code is running ok
but
the questions are:
1 what is the monitor_flash_len meaning for, I wander what the "moniter" is?
2 what the address can i set the CFG_MONITOR_BASE

please help
is there anyone doing the same work as mine